the Rift

I Have Lost Everything | Open!

Insanity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 50f755c1acbd5]

I n s a n i t y

The mossy grass underneath Insanity's hooves comforted her. She wasn't scared - just nervous. She wasn't one to get nervous very often, so the sight of the mare was certainly a new one. Her eyes were devouring everything they saw, anxious in a way. The position of leads were shaky; they had been constantly changing lately. Svetlana was dead, the Dauntless had been chased off, and even Evers was gone.

Any hope Insanity had for her herd to become strong and glorious had dwindled down to a nub. She wasn't sure the young King of Thieves could lead the herd properly, then again, she had never met him. Her pessimistic outlook on Jackal was related to the mate she had once had, a stallion with the same name. He had betrayed her...

The daunting thoughts of the King of the Dead filled her mind, anger swimming through her chocolate orbs. Any 'love' he had said he felt for her was ruined, demolished by his foolish acts, and her own. She partly blamed herself for loosing his heart, after all, she was the one who ran. But it only proved that the pair couldn't commit to each other.

It was then that Insanity's mangled thoughts broke as a spotted figurine caught her eye. A young filly was sobbing silently to herself, not too mindful of the black beast that stood behind her. The child was tearful as she whispered something to herself that Insanity couldn't quite make out.

"Child," Insanity began, looking at the leopard coated filly quizzically, "why is sadness ruling your emotions?" The question lingered in the air as she awaited patiently for the filly to respond. Her mahogany eyes still dripped of anger mixed with an amplitude of feelings underneath the cold and collected mare's facade.

[OOC: I hope you don't mind Insanity barging in cx]

Messages In This Thread
I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Nayati - 01-16-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Insanity - 01-17-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Insanity - 01-18-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Insanity - 01-19-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Nayati - 01-17-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Nayati - 01-19-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Nayati - 01-25-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Insanity - 02-04-2013, 08:35 PM