the Rift

May I have this dance; Anemone

Anemone Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Anemone

dance like no one is watching

Honestly Anemone had no idea how long she had been walking. She didn't even know which way she was going anymore. The path was wound and wound and her head spun with the confusion. By the time she got to the top she would have been convinced it was the bottom except for a few things. Like the way the air felt. The way the grass felt was different too. This was a much different place than what she'd anticipated to find. She looked upward to the skies, feeling close to the sky. She felt a breeze ripple along her back and over her withers, to tangle in the mane that hung there. She felt peace, and as if that was some sort of message from her mother. Wherever she may be, Anemone knew that she would be thinking of her. It made her smile and made her lose focus for a moment before she gathered her wits again at a strange rustling. She watched a strange bird and then a blur. Strange she thought. Was that blur... Ane lifted her head quickly, going the way in which the two had come.

Could it be?

Ane could barely make out the antics of the painted stallion and it made her smile a happy smile. She perked up, eyes more bright and energy seemed restored. She started at a trot after him, finding herself quite easily enjoying the view before she finally sped up. Though she was much further behind him really and never truly caught up. It wasn't until he hit the water and then eventually stopped that Ane decided to let the painted one see her. She came out from her hiding place at his words and found a bell of a giggle coming from her. "Silly Kiba..." she said gently and smiled with a dip of her head. "G'day Torasin... I'm glad to see you again. I saw the blur of Kiba chasing a bird before... Or I assumed it was him?" She really did enjoy Torasin and Kiba, they were so kind to her on the beach despite her difference. Her mother had warned her to be careful and Torasin had as well informed her that there were indeed dangers.

I'm really glad to see him again... but am I too glad?

Messages In This Thread
May I have this dance; Anemone - by Torasin - 01-14-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Anemone - 01-18-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Torasin - 01-19-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Anemone - 01-20-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Torasin - 01-29-2013, 09:19 AM