the Rift

Expanding Skills [Earth God]

Kimber Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 4 (Ages in Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Kaiden :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Kachie
Ears quivered as the Earth God spoke, telling her of things she already understood, speaking words of gentle encouragement as his features softened with a smile. "I know, sir. I've spent long enough with them to know their weaknesses and strengths. I can soothe a hurt with their coolness, entertain a foal with their antics, distract a foe without creating harm to myself." There was some small pride as she answered his words, head rising higher as she gained a little confidence. The wispy vapors had accumulated at her hooves again, maintaining the distinct form of a fox, however transparent.

A thoughtful expression clouded the brave look she'd garnered. Speak to Paladin, about the Gods? The idea had merit, coming from one them after all. And yet...

"There are two things, sir. But I don't expect you to answer both if you don't want to." Her head dipped again under his gentle inquiry. "I would like the gain the strength to summon larger creatures of water, not just the ferrets and the fox. They are small, and easily ignored. I would like to be able to call on greater allies should the need arise. And..." She paused here, struggling to gather her words together in a way that would make her desires as clear as possible.

"All I know of you and your siblings, save the time you gave me my magic, I have learned second-hand. Or more. I never saw the Sun God's anger, only saw the evidence of it after, heard of it from those who suffered. I have never seen your sister, only heard of her from those who follow her. And your most recently arrived brother... mere rumors. All too easily distorted by those who have experienced what I have not. Even the Valiant will not be able to tell me all that he knows or can learn without tweaking the tale, just a little. That is why I came to you, and plan to visit your siblings too. So I can learn of you myself, from your own mouth and my own observations." She stopped then, caught between caution and boldness, watching and waiting to hear his thoughts.

Messages In This Thread
Expanding Skills [Earth God] - by Kimber - 01-09-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Expanding Skills [Earth God] - by Kimber - 01-10-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Expanding Skills [Earth God] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: Expanding Skills [Earth God] - by Kimber - 01-18-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: Expanding Skills [Earth God] - by Kimber - 01-27-2013, 03:06 AM