the Rift

A Scattered Puzzle, Piece it Together [Adele, Jackal, Open]

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Very soon after she pulled herself from the water, a rather attractive young man approached. ’Cute he is’ spoke Vera, letting out a low purr. Adele jerked her head, almost sending Vera flying from her head. He mentioned his name, Jackal. In her mind, nothing dinged, nothing connected. Of course that would happen. For all she knew, she didn’t even ever know him! Luckily, from the way he introduced himself, she deduced she hadn’t.

Kimber was the first to speak, introducing the pair next to her. She even saved her from having to explain her situation. Quite frankly, she couldn’t even figure out her own situation yet. Her red head tilted slightly to the side, closely examining the boy in front of her. He was a pretty color, and she was jealous. At least he was normal. Even Vera took notice to the bronze dragon; she shrunk back behind her poll. Letting out a low, quiet greeting to the bronze. Adele couldn’t help be wonder why she was acting so… submissive. Her ears swerved to listen to Vera, as if she would speak it out loud. Alas, Vera was silent, and Adele was left to brood in her questions.

As Kimber finished, Adele bobbed her head in agreement. ”I’d be willing to be out of your hair too after I can get back on my feet if need be. But if your leaders would let me stay, I’d be willing to do anything at the moment to have a safe place called home.” She spoke. Her voice had a nervous shake to it, because she was deathly afraid of being thrown out of this glorious place. It’s rolling hills, crashing waterfalls and green grass was really all she could ask for at the moment. It’d be a shame if she would have to look elsewhere.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Scattered Puzzle, Piece it Together [Adele, Jackal, Open] - by Adele - 01-18-2013, 07:01 PM