the Rift

macabre maracas calling my name, lupus/open

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

I am almost licking my lips as I look hungrily upon the mare. Her voice seems to have gone silent,but it looked as if she was trying to speak. Good. Just how I like them,to scared to speak. Her eyes tightly shut as I am about to leap onto her neck,to rip to skin of her neck with one bite. To make her bleed,to make her suffer. It was all I desired to do to her,I haven't tasted horse in a while. My greedy grin grows wider,my teeth clearly being shown where my lip curls up.

She is not your prey, dog.

I am dragged away from my thoughts of having this fresh mare for my dinner to see a red stallion,not bright red but a faded red that becomes thicker around his legs and muzzle. Silver orbs seemed to be filled with fire and rage,his snow flaked body packed with muscles,as any creature was. I grin even though I am pretty pissed of at him disturbing my dinner. "Oh what do we have here? The valiant stallion coming to save to lost maiden?" Sarcasm coats each word as they fall neatly out of my jaw,my cunning grin in place as I take a step back,and start to circle the two.

A flick of bronze from above causes my dark eyes to flick up. A gust of air is forced to brushes my coat back as a red flame shots out of the bronze dragons mouth. I immediately leap to the side to dodge snarling at the bronze creature and the brute that stood next to him. The heat from the flame didn't help my temperature as my coat is thicker then most creatures simply because of where I come from though I am hoping that,in time,it will thin out. My eyes are almost holding flames within them,flames of anger at this brute with his little pet turning up and ruining my perfect meal.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
macabre maracas calling my name, lupus/open - by Lumière - 01-15-2013, 04:11 AM
RE: macabre maracas calling my name, lupus/open - by Lumière - 01-16-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: macabre maracas calling my name, lupus/open - by Lumière - 01-18-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: macabre maracas calling my name, lupus/open - by Lupus - 01-19-2013, 04:30 AM
RE: macabre maracas calling my name, lupus/open - by Lumière - 01-22-2013, 05:48 PM