the Rift

May I have this dance; Anemone

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

TORASIN

how much more do I have to lose, before my heart is forgiven.

That scent. Someone familiar was approaching, it carried a faint hint of Isilme but none of a herd of Helovia. Lobes flickered and Torasin tried his best to put a face to his nose, yet he carried on in magnificent dance until a voice finally put the face of Anemone in his mind. The mare he had met on the beach one day, seemingly a little lost in her surroundings Torasin had attempted to cheer her up. With a flourish, the paint bounced forwards and proffered his head in graceful greeting as green pools lit up at her arrival. She was patterned in patches of colour just like himself, a little darker than his gilded palomino and she had a sharp black horn confirming her of unicorn species. Not that the gentleman cared, she had proven to be a gentle, trustworthy girl.

Kiba, you never guessed who just turned up!
Dinner?
Anemone!

Torasin rolled his eyes at his dragon's comment and turned his grand smile on the painted Miss. "You honour me again with your presence, milady Anemone. It was most likely Kiba you saw, although I imagine he was too transfixed on his food to notice you" he said rather apologetically at the end with a voice as polite as always. As if on cue, the bubbly brown exploded from the trees in a bellow of trills as he danced around Anemone, exuberant as always with his prey clutched tight in sharp claws. Once he felt he'd done enough to impress the mare in his prolific dance moves, he returned to the floor next to Torasin to pick at his well earned food.

Meanwhile, gentle Torasin shook his head and focused his attention on the femme "I hope Helovia has been treating you well, ma'am" he offered with sincerity. Wondering if she would join a herd or remain a wanderer, he wouldn't blame her for the latter. Torasin too had wondered until finding purpose.

Messages In This Thread
May I have this dance; Anemone - by Torasin - 01-14-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Anemone - 01-18-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Torasin - 01-19-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Anemone - 01-20-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Torasin - 01-29-2013, 09:19 AM