the Rift

I Have Lost Everything | Open!

Insanity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 50f755c1acbd5]

I n s a n i t y

Insanity huffed at Nayati's words. They didn't infuriate the black mare, they almost amused her. Why anyone would ask her for guidance, she knew not. But something about the child...maybe she needed her. Insanity herself was a frightful sight, cold and distant, her words rarely altruistic. She was not born a rancorous soul, but was forced into her tyrannical ways. The mare could've stopped herself from changing, but didn't. She was far too lost at the time to do so, and that's why she was going to help Nayati.

"I will help you," Insanity sighed, lifting her head high as she turned to face the spotted filly, "but you must not stray from the path I will lead you, you must not muddle your thoughts, and above all, you must keep your precedence pure. Can you do that for me, Nayati?" Her face was serious, any glimmer of anger or amusement gone. Her austere eyes could've startled anyone, the cold glare residing beneath them brimming at the edges, but Insanity had no control over the look in her eyes.

Her thoughts now were focused on how she could help the filly. 'Friends are nice for those who are astray,' she thought, but dismissed the idea abruptly. She hadn't needed friends when she was adrift in the world, she had needed to open her eyes to the brilliance of life that surrounded her. And that was exactly what she was going to lead Nayati to. A way to opening her clenched eyes.

[OOC: okayy. done with experimenting with first person writing >.<]

Messages In This Thread
I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Nayati - 01-16-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Insanity - 01-17-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Insanity - 01-18-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Insanity - 01-19-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Nayati - 01-17-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Nayati - 01-19-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Nayati - 01-25-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Insanity - 02-04-2013, 08:35 PM