Abandoned by the sun [open]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Frost Fyre
You Can Never be Too Young

[[I don't mind, elope. ^^]]

The mare, she denied being alright. At first she played it like she was fine but only seconds after she quickly said she wasn't. I feel sorry for her, whatever had happened. She had clearly lost something or some one, but who was I to know her personal life?

I look at the mare, sorrow filling my heart. Although I wish to speak, I don't know what to say. I look into her eyes, only now realizing she has one red eye and one blue one. The silence is snapped when another mare comes, her voice rings out, first directed at the white mare and then at me."My mother's in the Basin! What is your point? I can go here if I wish." I snort, although I don't think this mare is being rude, I think she's just got a motherly instinct kicking in or something. With I shrug I return my emerald gaze to the alabaster mare, whom was called Ophelia by the other mare.

Yet another horse joins us. A grullo pegasus. He speaks, but I don't answer. Instead I continue to stare at the white unicorn. Then yet another joins us. This guy wasn't any normal horse. He was part wolf. A bronze dragon cooed at the white dragon that followed Ophelia. The words that slipped from the wolf stallions throat were harsh, and directed towards the draft mare.

Once these words had reached my ears I was almost shocked. I felt as though I didn't belong. It was a little reunion between old acquaintances. I slip sideways, watching as the draft mare lays an amulet before the alabaster unicorn and walks away. I catch the slightest shimmer of a tear escaping the mare's eye as she left. Where she was going, now one knew. I turn back to the group, all these emotions clashed in the air, and seemed to affect me too. All this pain. All this anger and depression. I lower my head, not a word was spoken from anyone. Yet.

[[All these feels. :I]]

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves
Putting her moves to work

Messages In This Thread
Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Ophelia - 01-18-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-18-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Tor - 01-18-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Levi - 01-19-2013, 10:30 AM
RE: Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Osiris - 01-19-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Ophelia - 01-19-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Tor - 01-19-2013, 06:38 PM