the Rift

May I have this dance; Anemone

Anemone Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Anemone

dance like no one is watching

Again Ane lowered head so that the height difference meant nothing. Ane never really felt like a lady besides when she'd been around Torasin before. He had been so kind and gentle with her and treated her so politely, such a painted gentleman he was. But other than then, she'd felt so awkward, so different. She was tall and her hide was three different colors. She had a horn of black from her head, where even her mother's had been white. Some had told her that the black was a sign of her being darker, different. She didn't feel darker. She knew that she may not have had the perfect life but she didn't feel tainted or anything. She smiled at Torasin and laughed a bit. "I don't blame him, of course."

She smiled as then Kiba came and wove about her. She laughed and dipped her head to him in greeting. "Always a pleasure, sweet Kiba." Her voice rang in her ears with the humor she felt. Eyes, she figured, were light with vulerability because she was so confortable with the painted gentleman. She could have spent hours and lost days with him if she wasn't careful.

Then her head turned gently to the painted sir again, and she smiled a sweet smile. "There's a lot of space here, and I do like that. I haven't actually seen many others besides you and Kiba, and spoken to even fewer, but that is how I like it." She laughed. She really did like it but at the same time, talking to others now and then was nice. After all, that was why she'd gone in search of Helovia. "And how have you been, Torasin?" She smiled at him, as she seemed to constantly do. She liked his company, was that so bad? She didn't think so.

Messages In This Thread
May I have this dance; Anemone - by Torasin - 01-14-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Anemone - 01-18-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Torasin - 01-19-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Anemone - 01-20-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Torasin - 01-29-2013, 09:19 AM