the Rift

this is the land I live within[Valjean, Psyche, Open]

Valjean Posts: 10
Banned
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 8
Daisy

The land shifts from greenery and warmth to frosty and cold as I follow the little foal,humming a slight tune as I drank in the new sights and smells of the Basin. It seems darker,more mysterious then where I come from but,alas,I was not from the poor side of Pardisa. I cringe thinking of that one night I traveled there. It was like this land,plain, but instead of it being colder then other lands it was on a whole new level of warmth and anyway,the one's from here did not seem to be starving. The lingering smell of Unicorns hangs around,totally out numbering that of Equines and Pegasus's. In fact it was like there wasn't any Equines or Pegasus's here. Maybe this just isn't there sort of thing? Though,to be honest,I wasn't exactly keen on the land either.

Welcome to the Aurora Basin, Valjean! I smile,her voice bringing my ears to prick up. Hopefully Lady Psyche grants you a place in the herd! Psyche. The name rung in my ears as I guess she was boss around here. Her name made me curious to know her as it was so different to names I have heard before. I black body shifts so that one hoof is resting on the ground as I focus my purple jems on Frost Fyre. "I hope she will accept me to. What is she like?" I picture a mare in my head,of course,Unicorn,most likely,kind,brave,all things a leader should be. Well of course they don't all have to be Unicorns,only a racist idiot would think that.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
RE: this is the land I live within[Valjean, Psyche, Open] - by Valjean - 01-21-2013, 06:24 AM