the Rift

Snow Angels [Nadira]

Mystique Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Hi. I am Nadira. I couldn’t help but see who all the giggling belonged to.”

The silky sound of a kind voice wriggled into the filly’s head. Bracing herself she turned around to see a frosted unicorn mare now standing in front of her. Nadira, she called herself, had said she could not help to see who all the giggling belonged to. Mystique’s gaze looked for of a sea foam green as she kindly smiled towards the older fae. If Mystique thought clearly, she could have sworn that Nadira could be her mother since they looked so much alike. The white pelts, crystal like horns, and the same look Mystique would not be surprised if people would mistake her for Nadira’s daughter. Hoping closer to the mare, she felt safe with her because she just had a feeling that Nadira would not try and hurt her. “That was me!” She shrilled giggling with glee. The filly pressed her gaze to meet Nadira’s before she formally introduced herself.

“My name is Mystique! It is a pleasure to meet you Nadira!” Mystique horn almost touched Nadira’s as she stretched her maw up to greet her with a nuzzle. Pressing her pinkish muzzle to Nadira’s chest she felt a soft sensation that crept up her maw. Only staying for a second, Mystique hopped back in a playful stance eyeing her gaze towards Nadira’s. “Nadira! Do you want to play with me? We can make snow angels!” With that the filly ran around thrashing out with joy because she wanted Nadira to play with her. She never really had a mare play with her before, so it was a great honor to even have her there. Besides, Mystique already liked her and figured that she might follow her around or show her to the Throat. She wondered if the frosted mare had a herd. Surly she did, but Mystique wanted her to join the Throat with her, so that he could take her to Midas. Maybe Midas would except her, and then her Cera, Midas and Nadira could all play together. Mystique had always wanted that loving feel from an adult since she was neglected as a child. Keeping her gaze on Nadira she gave her the puppy eyes, taunting her to play with the desperate filly.

[OOC: I am so sorry for the short and late post! ]

Messages In This Thread
Snow Angels [Nadira] - by Mystique - 01-07-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: Snow Angels [Nadira] - by Nadira - 01-10-2013, 03:48 PM
RE: Snow Angels [Nadira] - by Mystique - 01-21-2013, 09:37 AM
RE: Snow Angels [Nadira] - by Nadira - 02-08-2013, 10:54 AM