the Rift

I Know Donkeys Look Strange... || Open

Rae Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Her lone soul was soon accompanied by a stallion. Hm. He has a heart beside his ass... He seemed strange to her, but then again she was strange too. He towered over her small frame. She didn't feel a lick of fear. When he spoke she tilted her ears back. She was relaxed and rested her hoof on it's tip. "Well, to sum answer up for your questions, I am knew, and the only one like me, I am looking for a home I guess, and lastly, I feel as though I should ask what you are? There is a spike growing from your cranium. I am a dessert ass. A wild one too." She shot him a quick wink. It was slightly annoying to her that everyone asked what she was. Was she that odd looking? A wolf pup inches out of the forest and yipped at her. An imagination of course, but she wanted them to be real and treated them as if they were. She looked down at the pup. Her ears flicked forward. Orbs tinted red looked pleasantly and sweetly. "Not now little one." The pup whimpered and ran away. It also faded away. She looked back at the stallion. "Sorry about that little fellow. She's just social." She knew it was imagination, but it was so real to her. All her little friends were so realistically viewed from her orbs.

Her lips curled to a smile as her pupiless eyes analyzed the stag. "What's your name Heart Boy?" Maybe he could be a friend, but what was this place he wanted to take her to? She sighed softly. What was this place like? She liked deserts, but loved eating juicy tender grass. "What is this place you are thinking of taking me to?" She tilted her head wondering what his answer would be.

Messages In This Thread
I Know Donkeys Look Strange... || Open - by Rae - 01-21-2013, 01:59 AM
RE: I Know Donkeys Look Strange... || Open - by Rae - 01-22-2013, 05:43 PM