the Rift

Another day another destiny [Pirates?]

Cormac Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

C O R M A C

"You belong with me and the Pirates I lead," The monster says carelessly, rising out from the water with a shake of his wet head. Well, not literally- only his head rises above the lapping ocean blue. He is impatient, the stallion who looks like a kelpie, impatient to get out of the water blue and fight and wage war, to invade and cause trouble again. There is still so much to do, so much to discuss. How he longs for a homeland of his home. To usurp, to lap up power like the greedy stallion he is.

Cormac lets his eyes rove over the body of the unicorn. Black, slender, feminine. Pretty. Not as fair as the maiden named Aerwela, but good-looking enough. He's so hungry to become one with land again, to pull out his sleek body and wage war on everyone. To fight, to challenge, to spar and play wild games. It's indescribable, his lust for power, the insatiable keening edge of it.

He knows he needs patience, but right now it's very hard to resist the need to just come flying out of the water and galloping to the Veins, demand the Earth God release him from this quest. But then he would lose the power he worked so hard to get, and it would be a waste.

"I am Cormac, leader of the Pirates. We will welcome you gladly, should you be one who enjoys trouble and bloody games. Come with me and you'll go far."

My fair lady,

I will pursue your affections whether you like it or not.

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Another day another destiny [Pirates?] - by Aisha - 01-20-2013, 04:42 AM
RE: Another day another destiny [Pirates?] - by Cormac - 01-23-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Another day another destiny [Pirates?] - by Aisha - 01-24-2013, 02:55 PM