the Rift

a place for me to call .H o m e. [Open/Joining]

Tisco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I freeze up. D-d-dragon. I spot the golden lizard and wish to run, my face showed fear but before the dragon could see I put a serious face on. This herd accepts dragons too? That's crazy! I point my black muzzle towards the dragon and watch. When it asks why I come here I speak with a serious tone, my voice directed at the dragon."No. It is just, I was trying to find the heard that inhabited these lands. I wish to speak to their leader, since I'm interested in joining this herd. I'm quite sorry for intruding." My blue eyes settle on the golden scales of the dragon, each scale glimmered in the sun.

I stare at the dragon, noticing another dragon is there, this one smaller and looks more like a dragon companion. I look back at the larger dragon, somewhat confused on how this all works. My brain begins to hurt as I try to figure it out, so I stop. No use anyway. As I brush through my memory to see if I know anything more about dragons, I see the memories of my dear prince. My heart sinks, and my body freezes. I thought I got rid of these stupid memories, or at least tried to push them away! I push these memories farther back, letting them sit there.

I return to reality, still standing in the frozen Edge, waiting for the dragon to speak. Or, dragonness as I should say. My teeth are clenched and my heart is beating a bit faster now. Is she gonna eat me or burn me with fire? Please let it be neither! I'm already in a worse enough shape! I feel the bruises and small scratches from Midas' sand sting a bit as I think about it, and remember I made a promise to him. I guess I'll have to find some one later. I glance back up, staring into the dragonness' eyes. They seemed to paralyze me in fear. How this was possible I had no idea, it just did. I let my blue eyes drift down to the ground, still waiting.

[[So sorry this is late! ^^;]]

Messages In This Thread
a place for me to call .H o m e. [Open/Joining] - by Tisco - 01-19-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: a place for me to call .H o m e. [Open/Joining] - by Tisco - 01-24-2013, 11:20 AM