the Rift

Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

He sickly sweet smile cuts though me,as her voice had. I wonder,what is going on in her mind? Her...twisted mind? And Crowley's mind? The stallion who have tricked me into coming here. Why? What was he thinking when he had tricked me? Did he intend for this to happen? Why? Why did they want me here? The mares voice sliced though my ears again,seemingly encouraging what Crowley had done to my wing. What kind of sick place was this? And,Crowley,only seemed to return her words with his own slicing voice. How could she be called a empress?

The onyx body moves closer to me,faster then I can get away. He white teeth flash as she lunges out at my wing which I instantly whack up to frightened to worry if I had hit her under the jaw or somewhere. isn't it quite obvious that we want you? The blade cuts fast. Dead. Then the blade of her voice cuts slow,the words seeping into my thoughts. Don't worry. Not worry? How was I not meant to worry,she wanted me to be killed,and Crowley seemed to have no objection to his empresses wishes. I almost wished I was dead now.

I want to cry but I know that will please them. After all I had been though with my mother and father,my mother ending up dead and father wanting to kill as much as it seemed these two wanted to kill me although,he hadn't turn up yet,had he? Maybe he doesn't want me killed anymore? Tears well up,but they don't spill yet. Not even my own father wanted me. He wanted me as dead as these two did.

Her horrendous friends. Thats all I hear of him speaking,my thoughts were worrying me to much but there words stood out. My friends we wonderful,amazing,and I loved them. if she's lucky enough to have any. The tears in my eyes swell. Didn't they like me either? What if they were pretending to like me because they felt sorry for me? Though this thought lingers,I am still prepared to defend my friends. "My..my friends are wonderful!" Stamping my hoof on the ground as I speak though it is weak and barley makes a mark.

He to then starts to advance as I cower back. Flashing hoof's follow as I rear automatically, agonizing pain surging though my wing as my legs clash with his. I stumble back,hoofs catching my skin hard as I keep stumbling,almost falling backwards. Frail neighs surge though the air,my wing throbbing,my side bruised and my legs hurting from the clash of hoofs.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-16-2013, 05:34 PM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-16-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-18-2013, 02:52 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-20-2013, 08:54 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-24-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 02:04 AM