the Rift

[THROAT] Rocks and Bones
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

As Levi came into view, Gaucho swung his massive body around to face the nearing stallion. Gaucho's murky amber gaze washed over the grullo stallion, very clearly judging him - sizing him up. The bay stood several inches taller than Levi, and had a much thicker build. He spread his heavily feathered black wings, extending them up and out to increase his perceived size. There were faint blood-stained markings on the inside of his wings dotting his feathers, similar to the ones which marred his hide. As he moved closer to Levi, it became apparent that there was a hand-print like marking on his rump, as well as circular splotches of what appeared to be war-paint on his shoulders and flank.

Amber eyes, rimmed heavily with black looked down upon Levi, as the primal beast listened to Levi speak. His ears flicked slightly with the sounds, but a look of distant uninterested was plain on his chiseled features. Why is he using so many words? Gaucho's mind wondered, not understanding what "sir" meant. With a grunt he drew himself up to his full height, a look of cold cruelty appearing in his eyes. "I am Gaucho" He said, the words carefully formed, as if he wasn't used to speaking. "I am warrior." To emphasize this point, he lifted one of his forlegs and slammed it into the earth - tilting the front of his hoof forward so that the point of his hoof hit first, digging deep into the earth. "You are leader?" He asked somewhat doubtfully.

Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Rocks and Bones - by Gaucho - 01-24-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: Rocks and Bones - by Levi - 01-25-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Rocks and Bones - by Gaucho - 01-25-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Rocks and Bones - by Levi - 01-25-2013, 02:15 PM
RE: Rocks and Bones - by Gaucho - 01-25-2013, 02:36 PM