the Rift

[THROAT] Rocks and Bones

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

Levi was not intimidated by the stallion that was starting to size him up. Towering over the grullo, he was close to Leander’s size. He was used to males being taller and shorter than him and because the brute was a warrior, therefore, he had to accustomed to every size that he could ever fight. The stallion was new, unsure about the area and Levi was not so sure if he was just different. He did not seem to be a threat; in fact, he would make a great warrior of the Throat as well. His bulky build and broad features he actually seemed to be fighting. Levi traced the blood stains on his pelt with his silvery gaze. Realizing that the stallion had ever more marking than he thought, Levi was starting to be unsure about the steed. He seemed to be nice, but was he really someone who would be good for the Throat? Levi did not know, but that’s why it was all about chances.

Gaucho was the stallion’s name as he said it somewhat with speech trouble. It reminded Levi, the way of his voice that he was a horse of a tribe. Long ago, they were one of the first type of horses to ever help a race of human. They were tamed and were loyal to those humans for as long until death. Levi never really understood the story because he hated humans, but this did not mean the Gaucho was one of those horses, it just reminded him of them. Levi pressed himself taller, but not to size up to Gaucho, to look into his eyes. “Nice to meet you Gaucho.” He said with a smile “Interesting, you are a warrior to? So am I.” His silver gaze looked towards the ground that he had stomped on as he asked if Levi was a leader. Chuckling the brute wished he could be, but that was not the truth of the matter “Oh, no I am not a leader, but I do help my leader as a sergeant. Tell you what, if you want to come with me, I might be able to get you to actually be a warrior of the Throat. The Throat is my herd and I think you would fit in perfectly there. What do you say?”

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
Rocks and Bones - by Gaucho - 01-24-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: Rocks and Bones - by Levi - 01-25-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Rocks and Bones - by Gaucho - 01-25-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Rocks and Bones - by Levi - 01-25-2013, 02:15 PM
RE: Rocks and Bones - by Gaucho - 01-25-2013, 02:36 PM