the Rift

Miracle || Open to stallions

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

The stallion was joined by a black equine. He was just as big as the unicorn stag, but was completely different. His voice was weird. He seemed to speak with two different voices, blended in one. A black dog was following him. The two looked similar, and it was eerie. Valentine was about to speak when another figure approached, a pegasus this time. The sands of the Throat were also upon him, and it was clear he was also a male. What is this, some time bachelor show? Well, I’ll play along.
“It’s nice to meet you both, Knox and Azzaron. As you’ve already heard, I am Valentine. I am fine I suppose, though I have recently suffered with an illness. Don’t worry, it’s not contagious.” At least he didn’t think. Although it had spread to his entire family, he thought it was a hereditary disease, and no one else around him had gotten sick, so he knew this to be true. “Azzaron, you are correct, this mare is particularly lovely, as she always has been. Delinne, the herd was good. Some new things have happened, though it might be best to tell you in private, if you would do me the gesture of having your company.” He flicked his tail, a smile growing on his thin lips. He moved closer to her, looking into her eyes. “These things are not to be taken lightly, and some unfortunate things have happened to not only me, but to the rest of the Ex-Edge as well. Though it would seem that not all is lost after all. Please, come and grace me with your beautiful presence somewhere else, were there isn’t a crowd.” He looked between the two other stallions. His point wasn’t to be rude, but he honestly wanted to talk to Delinne in private.

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Miracle || Open to stallions - by Delinne - 01-23-2013, 04:36 AM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Valentine - 01-23-2013, 09:37 AM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Knox - 01-23-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Azzaron - 01-23-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Delinne - 01-23-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Valentine - 01-25-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Knox - 01-27-2013, 04:37 PM