the Rift

we'll light up the night, together [Delinne]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

"What is it? You can trust me, I promise you I won't tell anyone or anything."
The mare sighed and leaned slightly against the stallion, suddenly glad to have someone there with her. She watched as the rain started to fall and then searched for his eyes.
"I'm afraid that I won't experience..." Delinne took a a pause and turned her eyes to the rain again.
"... Motherhood."
More tears fell down her cheeks and she pointed the black horn towards the ground.

As lightning flashed over her, the mare had a flashback within her thoughts. The night she was born.
It had been dark that night, full of raindrops and lightnings all over the sky. She glanced at her rump that showed off a few of her special markings.
Why had she earned such markings? Her mother had been like a starry, dark blue night while her father had been completely black. The genetics had gone so wrong with her.
Dell looked at Azzaron again. He was so kind to her right now. Giving both shelter and comfort to a mare he barely knew...

Barely knew... "I love you." Wait what? She re-played that sentence again.
I love you. He had said "I love you" to her.
The mare froze and just couldn't move. No one had said those words to her except for her mother before she died. But that was more than 7 years ago.
"You... What?," she whispered and listened as the stallion tried to explain himself. It was no use, the damage had been done.
Or, had damage been done? She wasn't offended, quite the opposite actually.

"I- I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." Delinne smiled slightly and looked into the stallions eyes, finding him staring at her.
"It's okay, Azzaron. I.. I kinda enjoy your company as well," she spoke quietly and smiled a bit wider.
This meeting had taken a turn that she hadn't expected, but she welcomed it with open arms. Love.
It couldn't be so bad, right?

"Talking.

ooc: Nawwww x)
word count: 339

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: we'll light up the night, together [Delinne] - by Delinne - 01-27-2013, 03:28 AM