the Rift

May I have this dance; Anemone

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

TORASIN

how much more do I have to lose, before my heart is forgiven.

Kiba renewed his trills, it was almost like deja vu for Torasin, so similar was this meeting from the last time they met. The only thing that was missing was the beautiful beach scene and the salty smell. Green eyes turned away from his dancing bonded and he refocused on the mare, dipping his head in understanding. He too had walked the life of a traveller and moved from place to place. The paint would have been happy to do so for as long as he lived if he had not met Mirage, his oldest friend here and she claimed his loyalty. Yet he was still happy within his herd, as long as he went on a few adventures now and then. To relax and think to himself, spend some time with Kiba and allow his brown to hunt for more bigger game. Although the bird he had just recently caught was all they had found so far. Much to Kiba's disapproval.

It was then she enquired after his own health and Torasin obliged her with a promising response "I'm well m'am, I have recently been honoured with a rise in rank, so my time is a little more limited than it normally would be. So I enjoy days like this, away from duties for a day and time to relax in gentle company" the relief very apparent in his tones. Torasin would always be a colt at heart, always wanting an adventure and always curious in his travels. He found himself relaxing even more in her company, she was indeed a joy to be around. "Do you intend on remaining on your own, ma'am? I used to travel around these lands myself, happy in solitary company until fate seemed to have different plans for me." The latter he said with amused tones, could Mirage really be called his fate? Torasin didn't see why not, he was almost like her shadow some days, just like his sons were now apart of his life. He hadn't seen the pair in a while, Abel was so much like their mother that he almost felt sorry for Nym.

Messages In This Thread
May I have this dance; Anemone - by Torasin - 01-14-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Anemone - 01-18-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Torasin - 01-19-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Anemone - 01-20-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Torasin - 01-29-2013, 09:19 AM