the Rift

Much Too Bold || Open

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He stopped his lull and we stood for a moment. It was quiet, but the silence was filled with comfort and happiness. I wanted the croon flowing to my ears, but I didn't ask for it. My vibrant orbs darted around the scene as he left my side. He started walking away. I didn't dare open my maw, but I was confused. My heart ceased to beat and froze, but he stopped and turned his cranium back to me. I calmed down and joined him by his side as he flicked his head motioning me. My little steps were getting more stable as the days had passed. My tiara added a gentle look to me.

We looked into a scary trail. The trees could easily reach for our coats and mark us with our blood. The low hanging vines could tickle us itchy. The twigs would move and jerk making me fall to the floor. Who even knows what animals lay in there? Whatever did want me to go in there, only wanted it so they could eat us for dinner. I had only known of a few things and my Mamma always told me stories of scary creatures. One story was of an ebony bird that swoops down low and bites at the backs of various horses. Some others were boars, monsters, pointy things, stabby things, and a lot more. "D-d-down there?" I looked back to the trail. Fear welled up behind my eyes instead of tears.

I nuzzled up very close to Spots. I was scared and almost trembling. Little me wasn't the bravest little horse. Stay strong... My little thoughts kept me from exposing this awful fear. I had no idea if Spots could sense it or not, but I knew that I had tried masking it. I hated fear, and I hated when it creeped inside my veins and lived in my marrow. It stalked my heart. It talked through my orbs and lusted through my hooves. Everywhere.

There was also happiness now though. I was with this stag and that had been great. I wasn't alone, nor scared of him. I actually was quite fond of his burdened horn. It made him stand out. A beacon in a pool of black. "Spots, do w-we go down there?" Obviously she was younger than a yearling. Her voice quivered and shook.

Messages In This Thread
Much Too Bold || Open - by Demetrie - 01-07-2013, 03:11 AM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Slaiter - 01-07-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Lynx - 01-08-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Lynx - 01-11-2013, 02:59 AM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Demetrie - 01-12-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Lynx - 01-30-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Demetrie - 01-30-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Lynx - 02-02-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Demetrie - 02-05-2013, 07:40 PM
RE: Much Too Bold || Open - by Lynx - 02-07-2013, 09:27 PM