the Rift

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. [OPEN]

Descaro Posts: 77
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi
He seemed to of startled her at first but she soon came round, answering his question with the obvious answer. Descaro resisted the urge to laugh, he always seemed to run into these innocent seeming mares. He couldn't help but think she was a pretty thing so he turned up his charm, broadening his smile and shrugging off her first query to him. "No, just a habit" as a trained Soldier he was often looking behind. There were sure to be enemies he had made in the past, only a fool didn't watch his back when his history was so marred. The ebony mare seemed to catch herself then and enquired if he would prefer to lay with her. Descaro did allow a little laugh then, genuine and as jovial as the stoic boy could get, he shook his head and declined the offer. The ground didn't look all that appealing.

"The weather doesn't bother me, I'll be returning to our mountains soon." On the word 'our' he nodded to her horn, the species that dominated up there. He turned his best charming look on her and lowered his voice, a plaster of wet mane covering the side of his face in quite a dramatic look. "You can come with me if you like, as long as you don't plan to murder me on the way" he laughed towards the end. She may seem innocent, but one could never be too sure. The mountains sure beat sitting on the ground in a dreary forest, listening to the lighting crack and the thunder rumble. It was quite ominous actually, the way it raged through the sky.

The Soldier tilted his head into a questionable expression, realizing he'd almost forgotten the most basic thing to ask. He really had fallen out of bed this morning. "I'm Descaro. I'm sure a beauty like yourself has a beautiful name?" He flattered, always flattering. Dangerous if one took him too seriously, like Leyra had.

those who live are those who fight

Messages In This Thread
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. [OPEN] - by Salabel - 01-29-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. [OPEN] - by Salabel - 01-30-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. [OPEN] - by Descaro - 01-31-2013, 06:17 AM
RE: Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. [OPEN] - by Salabel - 01-31-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. [OPEN] - by Salabel - 01-31-2013, 06:01 PM