the Rift

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. [OPEN]

Salabel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: rlm61e.jpg]

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain

He kindly shook his head in decline and said that the weather doesn't bother him, And that he will be returning to ''OUR'' mountain soon then he points at her horn, This surprises her because she had no idea there was a mountain where the unicorn is the dominant species, Then he asked if she would like to go with him then added as long as you're not going to murder me on the way with a small laugh at the end.

She gives his suggestion a quick bit of thought and says ''I would very much like to go with you, but how do I know someone such as yourself isn't going to murder ''me'' on the way? she gives her best smile and a small laugh at the end,
Then says well I guess it would probably be a lot better than sitting here in the cold, on the hard ground,watching lightning and sitting out in the rain, so she agrees.

She stretches out her long legs and stands up, her bones are just a bit achy from the cold and being in the same position to long. She watches as the stallion tilts his head in a questioning way, then he tells her his name ''Descaro'', that's a nice, handsome and strong name it suites him well she thinks to herself, and then he asks her her's, she takes no acknowledgment to the flattering mainly because she doesn't care for it much, but she does tell him her name, i'm ''Salabel'' she says with the softest voice and prettiest smile she could find.

Messages In This Thread
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. [OPEN] - by Salabel - 01-29-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. [OPEN] - by Salabel - 01-30-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. [OPEN] - by Salabel - 01-31-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. [OPEN] - by Salabel - 01-31-2013, 06:01 PM