the Rift

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. [OPEN]

Salabel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: rlm61e.jpg]

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain

''Yes I think I will go with you Descaro'' she says with a small soft smile she just can't compress. She starts to ask if something is wrong since he looked away but then stops herself on the first word hoping he didn't hear her because she realized it's probably just his habit again,''I wonder why he's made a habit of looking around she thinks to herself, maybe I should ask him, but then I'd be invading his privacy, but it wouldn't hurt anyone... would it?'' she fights with herself for a while, then makes up her mind and she's decided to ask. 

After his gaze reaches her's again she asks ''Why do you have a habit of looking around like that?'' trying not to seem nosy but saying it with a slightly curious voice, ''you don't have to answer if you don't want to'' she says, ''anyways for all I know it could be some super personal reason'' she says with a sweet smile. [b]''O no! she yells out in her mind now he's going to think that I'm weird, I mean I know I'm weird but I don't want other people to know it! Her face gets a little of a panicked look on it so she looks at the ground, she tries to calm herself down and get a straight face again, after she does finely calm down she looks up at him again staring into his deep eyes.

Messages In This Thread
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. [OPEN] - by Salabel - 01-29-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. [OPEN] - by Salabel - 01-30-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. [OPEN] - by Salabel - 01-31-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. [OPEN] - by Salabel - 01-31-2013, 06:01 PM