Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

I saw as a red pegasus stallion wandered these woods. He seemed to be in awe of them, such was I, on my first day in the lands known as Helovia. I smiled and observed how curious and interested he seemed in his place. This was just one wonder of these beautiful, forever lasting lands. I observed his build: A red body, with a black spiky mane. He had medium sized wings and striking violet eyes. As he kept on walking on, I heard him murmur. This is a pretty nice place. I smiled to myself. Indeed it is.

Besides the fact that he is different from me, I could tell we were nearly the same height. If by any chance he were mean, he wouldn't be afraid of my unnaturally tall height. I was unsure if I should approach him yet to introduce myself. Let him have some time on his own, I thought to myself. Indeed I did, as I saw him go down the hill by a beautiful pond I've never come upon. I loved how the willow tree seeped down, with its delicate branches slightly touching the water. I saw as he watched ripples in the water, and saw a turtle's reflection underneath. After wandering round the pond, he went to sleep. I decided to leave, and not watch him, as that would be very weird.

I went and explored the forest, in wait of maybe meeting this strange newcomer. By the time I was finished exploring, it was noon, and I started to head back to the pond to see if I could introduce myself. I was excited to meet new horses, and I leapt at any chance, but I was sort of wary of him. I find him seated beneath the tree with his gray socks. I approach him, trotting up to him with a smile on my face, and my ears perked up. "Hello there!" I said to him, stopping right in front of him. "I'm Orinthia, and you are?" I said, leaving the question open ended to await his response.

blah blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
New mountains [OPEN] - by Bane - 02-01-2013, 02:49 AM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-01-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Bane - 02-02-2013, 12:35 AM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-02-2013, 05:35 AM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Bane - 02-02-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-04-2013, 09:03 AM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Bane - 02-05-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-07-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Bane - 02-08-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-09-2013, 01:31 PM