the Rift

A lost beauty [Open]

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
I looked into her golden orbs and felt hypnotized. She seemed so gentle, and peaceful. Even though I felt compelled to get closer to her, I kept my distance. I was taught to respect females, for they were precious, and strong willed. I may be slightly flirtatious, but I don't flirt with every mare. Maybe only the flirtatious ones, but in this beauty, I saw pure innocence. I held my neck up high, in a good posture, so I wouldn't seem like a slum. Besides, after being general, I have to show good composure to make a good impression.

I imagined, wherever she lived before, that the males must've loved her. She might already have her one true love. My self esteem lowered, but I thought. How could I fall in love with someone I just met? When she told me her name, I thought it fit her. Azura. What a beautiful name. "That is a very interesting name", I said, complimenting her. "The new lands bring me here, miss", I told her. "I left home, and my two dear sisters to explore here, and this is where my travels have led me. I might even find a new home", I blurted out. I was internally angry with myself. When I was nervous, I might blurt like this. What happened to the confident, handsome Arrane that could totally keep a cool face while talking to anyone. The way Azura gazed at me...Her eyes were so alluring.

"What are you doing here, miss?" I questioned her. I didn't feel safe leaving her alone in these wilds. There were other, rude males, and who knows what they would do to her. I was suddenly feeling so protective of her. A flash back went through my mind of my two younger sisters. So innocent, and sweet, a little bit like Azura. And yet, Azura was so polite, just like them. She was a little reminder of the family I missed so much.

Messages In This Thread
A lost beauty [Open] - by Azura - 01-31-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: A lost beauty [Open] - by Arrane - 02-01-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: A lost beauty [Open] - by Azura - 02-01-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: A lost beauty [Open] - by Arrane - 02-02-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: A lost beauty [Open] - by Azura - 02-02-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: A lost beauty [Open] - by Arrane - 02-04-2013, 01:55 PM