the Rift

we'll light up the night, together [Delinne]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

I watch and listen to Delinne as she tells her story. As she nears the end I can tell she's ready to start crying. And at the last word she does. Clear and salty tears flow from her cheeks in an even stream. I manage a delicate smile, and look at her, holding her closer. "Delinne," I murmur, pausing as I brush the tears from her cheeks with my velvety muzzle."That was your past, you don't need to worry about any of that. This is now." I nuzzle her, breathing in her sweet scent. Reassuring her may be harder than I thought. She had been through so much. Rape, abuse, much more than I had. I would protect her with all my life. I wouldn't let anyone lay a hoof on her. "I shall protect you, no matter what." I pause, brushing my nose against her cheek."Now, put a smile on that beautiful face of yours." I smile, almost about to cry myself.

I pull my wing closer to Delinne, sliding myself even closer to her. I keep my head the same level as hers, tilting it towards her. She was like a sweet and delicate flower, lost in a sea of weeds. And I was there to save her from this field, open her up. Nourish her. I nuzzle her more, this love was strong. Our love was strong."Anything else you'd like to know about me?" I wanted to get off the subject of her abusive past. I was practically an open book towards her. I was waiting for her to read deeper. To look within me and discover more. I sigh, glancing towards her. A smile crosses my lips as I wait for her next words.

[[OOC: *Nudges towards Grove* >_____> *cough cough*]]

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
RE: we'll light up the night, together [Delinne] - by Azzaron - 02-02-2013, 02:44 PM