the Rift

A Place Among Mountains; salabel, open

Salabel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: rlm61e.jpg]

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain

''I don't mean to alarm you with it'' he says with a troubled voice, ''No,no it's not any trouble at all'' I was just wondering why she says,''I'm a soldier and so trained to be on constant alert. Also this profession does get you a fair few enemies'' he says somewhat apologetically '' O okay I get it sorry for asking she says with a sweet smile. Descaro starts moving then stops and glances at her with a smile ''it's this way'' he says nodding toward the north, then he starts walking again. Eventually the storm had passed and Salabel had followed Descaro up the mountain. She followed him through the arch way and across the steppe, then they turned west all the way to the aurora basin, when he picked up into a trot she did the same when he marched through the pass she slowed down just a little, as their hooves clattered against the surface Descaros guard seemed to have fallen '' he must feel very secure here'' Salabel thinks to herself. When he starts looking around she knows it's not just his habit he's looking for someone but this time she just leaves him alone, his trot slowed to a stop and looked back at her then dips his head and says ''this is the aurora basin, your new home'' his voice was so slick she could definitely tell this is his home,''Wow this is amazing, and much better then on the ground in the woods'' she says with a little laugh at the end. He starts slowly walking again, she watches as he nods at each monument. He pointed out the lake and the caves she followed Descaro until he stopped and paused for a moment, she listens to his deep voice telling her that ''there are many ranks in the herd, and that if there is one she wants to take she must seek out our leader, Psyche the dark empress.'' That was the last piece of information he gave her then he stood still clearly thinking about something, [b]''Will I see you again sometime soon'' she ask hopefully even no she knows it's not likely since he is a soldier.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Place Among Mountains; salabel, open - by Salabel - 02-03-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: A Place Among Mountains; salabel, open - by Salabel - 02-04-2013, 01:52 AM