the Rift

[BASIN] Spirit of the White Bear[Psyche/open?]

Nisa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Nisa
Polar Bear | Female | 387

Actions | "Speech" | Thoughts

That wasn't something that she saw everyday. She raised an eyebrow at the mare as she changed to a jackal and ran to catch up to her. The ice ursine had to look down in order to see the predator-prey. There was a moment of silence that stretched between her words and Nisa's response. Except that before she answered, she turned away and kept walking, as if watching a prey turn into a miniature predator was not an unexpected event... even if it was.

"So you can disguise yourself to look like you're higher on the food chain. Doesn't mean you're on the same level as me. I could still break your back with a swipe of my paw and eat you as a side dish for some seal fat. Let us not debate the importance of rank in the food chain, though. My nerves are not in the mood for such trivial subjects. You said you know where the ice has gone?" The pull of the sea ice was overriding her distaste of following a noisy equine to wherever the ice was. She didn't exactly care to familiarize herself with the landscape of... well, land. Her distaste of anything that wasn't frozen seal meat, snow, or sea ice, was a prominent roadblock in her personality.

It would be difficult for her to get over the sickness of missing her home, although perhaps if she were in colder temperatures, she wouldn't be in such a bad mood. She might even be interested in being friends with the mare. If she hadn't been so angry about everything, she would have to admit that the unicorn had some backbone and that was impressive and would leave a lasting impression on the bear. She's been alone for so long that it was hard to know when she was expected to be nice or polite. Nisa rarely cared enough to even bother with social grace, or manners for that matter. She knew her place in nature and she was comfortable knowing that the only threat she had to her life that she had to worry about were other bears. Sure there were prey animals that she would think twice before messing with, but a death at the tusks of a walrus was the fault of the bear's stupidity.

"You coming, shouty?"

Messages In This Thread
Spirit of the White Bear[Psyche/open?] - by Nisa - 01-22-2013, 12:11 AM
RE: Spirit of the White Bear[Psyche/open?] - by Nisa - 01-23-2013, 03:24 AM
RE: Spirit of the White Bear[Psyche/open?] - by Nisa - 02-03-2013, 03:04 PM