Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi
This fluid feels like pain, This stoic mood is all in vain
I reach into the dark, I tear the sun and me apart
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go
My flesh is temporary, my God extraordinary
D E S C A R O

The Basin was peaceful as always, the gentle flow of familiar scents comforted Descaro, it was good to have a home again. The God with spiky hair had done them all a huge favour and for that the Soldier had a certain amount of respect for their land's creator. Lids flickered over deep dark eyes and it was the turn of Salabel to speak. He was pleasantly surprised when she asked if she would see him again, maybe he'd made a better impression than he thought he had. Mahogany necked rippled as he turned to regard her, charm turned back on, his features mocking shock. "You make it sound like I'm going away to war. I think we may see each other again and if you need me, I'm usually out patrolling the border."

Slick. He left that bait hanging, he wasn't about let her go wandering off into the sunset without the suggestion of meeting up again. In honesty, he quite enjoyed Salabel's company, she kept him guessing. He never quite knew if his charm offensive was working or whether she was just humouring him, of course, Descaro knew when to quit. Yet company was company and she was fun to be around. "Tell me... What will you do now?"

His question was genuine enough, it was something he asked himself many times when he first joined with d'Artagnan under the ranks of Mauja. Back then, he flittered in shadows and hid himself from most, contemplating the past and his future. It wasn't until their lead had called a herd meeting that Descaro had finally stepped from the shadows to claim a place as a Conscript; then came the invasion. Nowadays his job had been relabelled to Soldier, but the description was still the same, he'd found an inspiring General in Deimos. Finally his life seemed to have a purpose and he would protect their herd until the day death came knocking.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Place Among Mountains; salabel, open - by Salabel - 02-03-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: A Place Among Mountains; salabel, open - by Descaro - 02-03-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: A Place Among Mountains; salabel, open - by Salabel - 02-04-2013, 01:52 AM