the Rift

we'll light up the night, together [Delinne]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

Love still filled my body. It ran through all my nerves, infecting me all the way. Everything was perfect right now. Nothing could take me away from this moment. Nothing. With eyes of fire I stare deep into Delinne's eyes. Silence falls between us for a moment before Delinne shatters it. Opening her soft lips she begins to speak. Her words seem like music to my ears. All the notes are pitch perfect. I smile, listening to her gentle words.

"Do.. Do you lo-ove me?"

I smile wide, gazing at her. My lips form the words, my vocal cords working to allow me to speak. "Of course I do. I love you more than you can imagine." I brush my nose against her, smiling. Everything seemed better. Was she finally accepting my love? My heart was now fluttering, and I knew we would have a happy ending like all love stories. They usually end with the two lovers having a kid and settling down. But we can't exactly settle down. I rid myself of the thoughts, swishing my tail and flicking my ears forward. I would live in the moment. My lips are still kept in a delicate smile. The wind blows gently, lifting my creamy mane and tail. My locks fall gently back down onto my shoulders and my eyes flicker towards Delinne. I brush my velvety muzzle against hers.

Love is something special. No one should toy with anothers' love. It was just cruel. To make someone believe you love them and then leave them, initially braking their heart. Scattering it around. But I wasn't one of those cruel bastards. I was true to my word. I would always love Delinne. I wouldn't play her. I would stay with her for as long as I could. Even if it means dying beside her.

[[<3 :D]]

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
RE: we'll light up the night, together [Delinne] - by Azzaron - 02-04-2013, 06:07 PM