the Rift

What have we here? [Open]

Lunare Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lunare
I'm no ones pretty little girl

text text text

I decided to emerge from the shady trees and take a walk on this relaxing beach. I only felt pure happiness, for this happy place was nothing like the dark, depressing forest I lived in my whole life. It was always frigid and almost all year round covered with snow. I watched as the waves emerged onto the shore, so calmly, and that's when I decided to take a short run.

I felt so liberated here as I ran on the wet sand, and where occasionally the waves came up to meet my running feet. My violet eyes sparkled with the moon light, as my fluffy fur was blowing behind me, as I was running at a very fast speed, rejoicing the liberation I had in this lovely place. The moon illuminated my silver crescent and all the other marks on me. My pale silver fur actually shone white, and I could stop rejoicing the embrace of the moon and the sea.

After exhausting myself, after running for so long, I splashed the water, and eventually waded into it to cool myself off. I was being irrational when I thought that, because all of a sudden I realized my fur would take forever to dry off. "You idiot!" I said to myself in irritation that I failed to remember that. I instantaneously splashed out of the water, back on to land where I violently shook my fur to rid it of the water droplets that remained on me.

My annoyance was cut short when I heard an overjoyed howl. I perked my ears up to see who it was, and if they would howl again. I was more attent now, staring straight ahead to where the being was. After a short minute, I heard another longer howl. I suddenly ran to where the sound was coming from. The wolf sounded friendly and feminine so I would love to meet who was howling.

After running for some time again, I came upon scorch marks in the sand I wasn't afraid though. I sniffed the ground to see if I could pick up anymore valuable scents of the wolf, but there were none to pick up. I ran forward again, and I found another scorch mark, where the sand was slightly still sizzling. I smiled and I knew that the other wolf was very close. I lifted the snout up towards the moon shutting my eyes, letting the moon's light illuminate me in a shower, and letting out a howl dedicated to the moon. I lifted my head down, opened my eyes, and continued running.

I came up to a fiery red figure, and I trotted up to her. My face showed no emotion, but my eyes were dancing with a vibrant, happy light. "Hello there. I'm Lunarane, but you c' call me Lunare", I told her, looking into her fiery eyes. "It's a beautiful night", I said again with my Russian accent. I pointed my snout up, towards the moon, wishing that the Helovian Moon goddess would give me powers. The Luna's white light shone down on me as I faced the lass again.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-04-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-05-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-05-2013, 10:25 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-05-2013, 02:04 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-06-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-07-2013, 09:54 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-12-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-13-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-16-2013, 08:40 AM