the Rift

What have we here? [Open]

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Looking out into the endless line of water, she sighs. She hoped that the next magic she would get would be something to with water. Breathing under water. Now that would be cool. A smile emerges from her maw. She figured that she would not try to do that today though. Her ears were forward and her tail was level with her body. The warm night air relaxed her as she gazed up at the moon, wishing to do another fire howl. She did not want to seem like a show off though. She gazed back at the tall silver fae and looked at her amazing markings. She wondered where she had gotten them.

By any chance do you have fire pover? I vas vondering where I could get this pover? The silver pelted she-wolf asked her. A bigger smile came to her face. “Why yes, I do have a Fire power. Although I just found out that I have it today.” She took a pause, and then continued. “I heard that the Gods grant powers to the animals that live here. I just found my two magic’s today, but I did not go to the gods and request for a power.” She looked at her fur that sparkled and glowed faintly in the soft light of the sun. That was the magic she had first figured out. She remembered the fiery feeling inside of her belly, then when she had howled how she heard the cracking sound of flames licking the air and ground around her. She opened her eyes to find a stream of fire streaming from her maw. Her second magic.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-04-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-05-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-05-2013, 10:25 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-05-2013, 02:04 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-06-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-07-2013, 09:54 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-12-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-13-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-16-2013, 08:40 AM