the Rift

What have we here? [Open]

Lunare Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lunare
I'm no ones pretty little girl

text text text

I felt so impressed. The gods just gave her magic. I yearned to have the wonderful dark magic. Not to use it for bad, but for justice. I looked back at the she wolf. "That's very cool", I said staring at her. I wished so badly to have magic like hers. I yearned to be under the moon's light. It was just, so stunning, and entrancing when I realized, I could behold powers to do something. Like...I don't know? But it would still be an incredible rush to feel so potent. I saw in the fiery wolf's eyes, that she wanted to howl again. I wouldn't mind though, since I had incredible patience, and the fact was, I actually wanted to see her howl. How beautiful would it be to see fire coming out of one's mouth. I thought back to the scorched sand again, and I felt so mystified at these powers. She also said she was just "granted" these powers. She didn't do anything. She just "got" them.

"Miss Ayaka", I started speaking, formally addressing her. "Would you mind showing me one of your incredible fire howls?" I asked her, cocking my head and giving her a pleading look. I usually wouldn't go out of my way to beg another to do something for me, but magic intrigued my very being, and I wanted to witness it. I also felt the need to ask her for another thing. "How did you realize the gods gave you another power?" I questioned her looking straight into her fiery eyes. It was unbelievable, when you looked into another's eyes, it was as if you were peering into their very soul.

occ: Sorry for so long, but I was busy with my other characters. ^^

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-04-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-05-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-05-2013, 10:25 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-05-2013, 02:04 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-06-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-07-2013, 09:54 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-12-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-13-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-16-2013, 08:40 AM