the Rift

A fire to keep us warm| Open, Joining
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 words words words.</style>

My words were well met, and he visibly relaxed under their influenced greeting. Question hummed through his mind and an answer readily formed with noticeable relief following, “Yes I am,” he said regarding me wholly and studying as I was. My smile widens warmly and honeyed gaze shifts around to see who else was coming to welcome their new sand brother.

Alas, sadly, I was the lone wolf in this matter who had just happened upon a new arrival. Surely someone else had seen this beast of a man; my gaze follows the dark sheen of shoulder and breast. “Levi bring me here, I’m Gaucho.” Ah. Levi, my response is simple and without fluffy title, “and I am Midas.” He would have plenty of time to get to know it later. Another curious attribute strikes me as odd about this Gaucho, he speaks curtly and short. Though not impolite or snippy, it was almost as if he wasn’t use to speaking aloud.

Showing understanding and recognition though a nod and continued beam, I couldn’t help but wonder why Levi had brought him here only to disappear when he was supposed to show this newcomer around? Bottomless pools glanced at the features along a chiseled face, finding sudden interest in the ivory marrow lashed between dusty nostrils. My mind sends forth a childish question, “I wonder what purpose that holds? It was primitive, much like the wearer itself.

“I am warrior.”

Obviously.

Now I wasn’t the sarcastic kind, though Fina would beg to differ on some days. But at least I didn’t say rude remarks aloud, and thankfully my features had been schooled to never hint upon smarty attribute. Instead skull simply bounced into another respectful dip. Why hadn’t Levi set this fellow up with a duty? He appeared confused and a little lost. No matter, I would do it myself—Throat needed all the fighters it could snag before the coming invasion, “Your place in this herd would be called, Solider, if you so wish it.” Pointing toward the deepened emerald colors of their oasis I add softly, “I’ll help you get settled, and answer your questions should you have any.”

OOC: Sorry its short, and sorry for the wait ^^;

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
A fire to keep us warm| Open, Joining - by Gaucho - 01-27-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: A fire to keep us warm| Open, Joining - by Midas - 02-07-2013, 12:07 PM