the Rift

you can never forget. [ophelia]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the resolute
one cannot stop the wind from blowing, nor refuse the falling rain.

There was something unnerving about the expression in those dual toned eyes of Ophelia. I watch them with interest, but have no idea why they make me feel so uncomfortable. She seems to have the cool, sure study of my person, saving every last detail. Still, aside from her eyes, ever watchful, there is a kindness in her face that cannot be mistaken. Her disposition is one of an easy going mare, one that I recognized from several of my former acquaintances. I did not think to fear this girl, but I would watch her carefully. Almost as carefully as she was watching me.

Ophelia apologizes, and I nod my head in return. "It's quite alright," I say, my voice wistful yet honest. The air was still trying to make its way back into my lungs. My eyes drop to the ground as I let another deep breath sink in, but before I can exhale the girl's mouth is running a derby of its own. Her words roll off her tongue, and my blue eyes jot up to her lips to try to better capture the reel of a story passing before me.

My face is rather blank, lack of comprehension might be suspected, but it was more surprise. I hadn't expected such a quick, detailed explanation of what she wanted. Normally, others would converse with you and beat around the bush. This young girl did the exact opposite - I found myself liking her more and more as each word dropped into the air. I crack a smile, one that is sincere, and then let out a small chuckle at her question.

"Why not?" I say, my voice still holding a charismatic laugh in the tone. "You should have the chance to pursue what you wish. You shall be the herd's sleuth."
""

Messages In This Thread
you can never forget. [ophelia] - by Kri - 07-12-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: you can never forget. [ophelia] - by Ophelia - 07-13-2012, 03:08 PM
RE: you can never forget. [ophelia] - by Kri - 07-14-2012, 01:35 PM
RE: you can never forget. [ophelia] - by Ophelia - 07-17-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: you can never forget. [ophelia] - by Kri - 07-22-2012, 02:53 PM