the Rift

Asleep and Dreaming [Tares]

Aure Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Tares looked at me inquisitively, and her concern only made my wings droop more. “I’m going to have to accept the fact the my family has moved on every single time my memory decides to fail me. I’ll have to go through the process of missing them, regretting not knowing them, and then trying to accept that our lives no longer relate.” I sighed at the thought of the long and painful process, repeating itself for my entire life. I did not care if my past was awful and scarring, just to know it would make me feel better, so the questions were not there. That struck me as an awful thought, considering Tares’ situation. It seemed that neither of us had what we wanted and we would just have to work through it. I hoped we could do it together.

I folded my wings strongly against my sides and shook my mane back from my face. Hiding from my situation would do nothing to help me endure the grief that came with it. “It will be alright. Someday, I’ll have someone to help me remember and understand my condition. I know that I will not have to do this alone for the rest of my life. You’ll find someone too, Tares, to help you cope. No one ever has to be alone unless they choose to be so.”

I looked at her with great concern and compassion shining in my bright green eyes, that I could tell she liked. A small part of me wished she would tell her story, but I knew that may take a while. Lucky for her, I was ready to wait a while.

Messages In This Thread
Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Aure - 07-17-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Tares - 07-22-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Aure - 07-22-2012, 10:35 AM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Tares - 07-22-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Aure - 07-22-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Tares - 07-22-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Aure - 07-22-2012, 04:19 PM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Tares - 07-22-2012, 05:45 PM