the Rift

What We See [Earth God|Tamira|Open]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
The soil was rich beneath my toes, shifting and giving way to the weight of my existence. It was heavy thing not because of my size, but because of the responsibility that rode upon my shoulders. It was a nondescript thing that wore no mask, just an underlying resolution of an idea that could potentially change my life. His presence was daunting as we moved through cool shade of the tree line, drawing a path of wonderment to The Edge. I was sure that Mirage would surely be present in our wake if I’d had the courage to look back. The roaring in my ears muted the rest of eternity, slowly bringing realization that my life would change as I knew it from this day forward. I had been chosen by this magical essence of greatness to pursue a life that I undoubtedly believed to be the right path. Nothing would change my mind now.

The warmth of the sun grazed the tender flesh of my back and part of me wanted to simply bask in the light. But duty pushed me forward as always, lifting his elegant finger to point the way. All else had been forgotten, all else turned into some miniscule reminder of what my life had been and what it was becoming now. I had gone through trials and tribulations but this time, I felt as if I had been given a purpose; a real, living breathing thing that would drive me from my insecurities and allow me to reach out and achieve my dreams. However, that didn’t mean that the following weeks were destined to be some walk in the park. I knew that I would have to learn and adapt, change my way of thinking into something selfless. Was it something that I could do? Could I change the order in which I prioritized my values?

Whatever the case, I knew I could handle it. I knew that I would take it upon my shoulders and walk a hundred miles if need be. The change in direction was coming slowly as we neared the borders of my home, my pride. I turned to drink him in, a vision that I wasn’t certain that I would ever see.

I am honored to accept such gratitude and I only hope that you will accept my appreciation and servitude in the future should the need ever arise.” His face was a solemn thing that held years of wisdom in its depths. I wondered of the things he knew, the things he had seen and decided that perhaps I shouldn’t wonder at all. There were many things in life that I sometimes questioned, but the duty of our Gods was certainly not one of them. It was a private affair that only they would know of, an affair that was better left to fall upon deaf ears.

Messages In This Thread
What We See [Earth God|Tamira|Open] - by Thor - 02-09-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: What We See [Earth God|Tamira|Open] - by Thor - 02-24-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: What We See [Earth God|Tamira|Open] - by Thor - 03-05-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: What We See [Earth God|Tamira|Open] - by Thor - 03-14-2013, 08:29 PM