the Rift

Rising from Flames

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I turned to see a beautiful mare approach me. "Sir?" She questioned. I looked into her icy blue eyes, and I felt stunned for a moment. She possessed an incredible beauty, that I couldn't take my eyes off of. "Hello there", I casually said offering her a smile. She was so sweet sounding too. Her voice came out strong, but at the same time it sounded so soft.

The white Pegasus trotted closer to me, and that is when I could sense she was younger than me. A filly. A giant filly at that. She was so pretty, I didn't mind the fact that she surpassed my height. There was something about her that didn't make me usually anxious of strangers. A flash back crossed my mind again at the giant invaders of our land. I didn't mind it though. She didn't seem threatening, in fact she seemed as if she couldn't hurt a single fly. I assessed her looks, seeing that she had soft white fur, and delicate wings. She stopped a few feet away swishing her tail. She was so innocent, she reminded me of my past friend, how he too, was so nervous but innocent looking.

The dark images haunted my mind again, as I was separated from my beloved herd. It couldn't happen again, right? I shifted my wings, and her movements were so grateful, I could tell she always wanted to be in the sky. Like me. Soaring through the clouds, and shutting your eyes, never wanting the feeling of flight to never fade. I finally spoke, again "I am Phoenix, m'am. And you are?" I replied, with my cheerful face brightening up. I was in a very happy mood now.

occ: Oh my goodness! Your character is as tall as my other female character, Orinthia! ^^

Messages In This Thread
Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-08-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-08-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-09-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-10-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-12-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-12-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-13-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-13-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-14-2013, 04:41 PM