the Rift

Fortunate Affairs [Open]

Argetlam Posts: 51
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 7
Adoptable

Argetlam</style>

Argetlam blinks in slight shock as the pegasus rounds onto him, dropping his head, antlers gleaming in the sunlight, the crest of his neck sharp against the backdrop of soft brown and green. Despite the stallion's size, he feels dwarfed by this stallion who acts immediately so aggressive, and Argetlam takes a step back, hooves scraping against the hard earth. Then the pegasus brusquely turns back, making rough vocal sounds that sound hardly more than grunting, leaving Argetlam feel considerably confused, mind muddled.

Yet the mare smiles at him, and takes a small step closer. A smile lifts her face, and she seems genuine, and she replies in a voice that leaves the slow stallion more at ease. Naturally, he is still uncomfortable in the presence of the tall, tribal stallion, but maybe he has a friend in the midst of the confusion. "It is good to meet you."

The Threshold was a place where many meet in order to try and put their hand down, clutch and grasp and pull them away, take them back to respective herds. It was surprising to find a horse alone, to say, and it could be a challenge to find a horse suitable for the herd anyways. Yet Argetlam, despite the temptation to leave it be when what else but another animal came, felt the mare needed the choice of Foothills. He, of all the equines here, seemed more gentle and open, the peace-keeper of the pegasus and the unicorn.

For it was a unicorn who came, gold and white, a curved horn from his head, the air of arrogance around him. It was so unlike Argetlam to be brimming with confidence he felt ever more embarassed in company of a horse exploding with vanity. "I respect any choice you make. I find my own home an enjoyable, peaceful place, called the Windtossed Foothills; but of course I would, otherwise I would not live there. I hope you will return with me, but it is up to you." The dapple gray stallion said softly, blinking his kind amber eyes. It was true, and genuine of him; he hoped that would be conveyed clearly in his shaking, too gentle voice.

Messages In This Thread
Fortunate Affairs [Open] - by Avalon - 02-07-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: Fortunate Affairs [Open] - by Gaucho - 02-09-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Fortunate Affairs [Open] - by Avalon - 02-09-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: Fortunate Affairs [Open] - by Argetlam - 02-09-2013, 11:17 PM
RE: Fortunate Affairs [Open] - by Gaucho - 02-10-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: Fortunate Affairs [Open] - by Naberius - 02-10-2013, 02:01 AM
RE: Fortunate Affairs [Open] - by Avalon - 02-10-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: Fortunate Affairs [Open] - by Argetlam - 02-10-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Fortunate Affairs [Open] - by Gaucho - 02-10-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: Fortunate Affairs [Open] - by Avalon - 02-11-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: Fortunate Affairs [Open] - by Nefertari - 02-11-2013, 01:12 PM