the Rift

Lifeline [Lynx, Skylark, Open]

Skylark Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2cog1e9.jpg]

Little bird, little bird, what do you hear?

The little cremello colt straightened his legs. It had only been a few days since he had met Thayne. And man was he great. Such kindness in such a big brute. He had showed the colt nothing but love and fatherly actions. Skylark had grown quite fond of Thayne, following him around almost everywhere. Only today was he feeling a little adventurous. The child in him hardly containable. He had returned to the threshold, back where he had first met Thayne. He was hoping to find other newcomers like he had been.

Skylark bounded through the trees his small body avoiding the bark gracefully. Every bird and insect catching his every wandering attention. He walked backwards slowly watching a small bird singing in the tree. He wished he could be like the birds, and fly freely throught the air, but avast he had not wings. He sighed and turned to continue walking, only to have his movement stopped by a thump.

He fell backwards ever so slightly and looked up to see a filly standing infront of him. OH MY! I am so so so sorry. I- I didnt mean to run into you, oh dear, please forgive me he said looking at her sort of frightened. What Thayne had said to him still struck him and made the little stallion slightly scared of the unknown. The filly was pure white, and she had... wings. His eyes gazed over her wings jealously.

OOC: Sorry quick post :3

Messages In This Thread
Lifeline [Lynx, Skylark, Open] - by Nefertari - 02-11-2013, 06:32 PM
RE: Lifeline [Lynx, Skylark, Open] - by Skylark - 02-11-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: Lifeline [Lynx, Skylark, Open] - by Nefertari - 02-11-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Lifeline [Lynx, Skylark, Open] - by Nadira - 02-12-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Lifeline [Lynx, Skylark, Open] - by Skylark - 02-13-2013, 02:53 PM
RE: Lifeline [Lynx, Skylark, Open] - by Nefertari - 02-20-2013, 09:28 PM