the Rift

Rising from Flames

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The beauty flashed a smile at me, and my naive heart made a slight flip. She was so pretty, and I wondered if anyone has ever told her that. Outcast? What was that? Such different lands. Her pale blue eyes sparkled in the light, as she shifted her wings, and then I saw....scars. I wondered what they were from. I was so curious, I inquired a bit, "Who gave you those scars?" I asked her. I hope I wasn't being intrusive, for I just wanted to know who scarred her so badly. Then I heard she was in search for her father. Lynx? Who was he. I was actually eager to meet him. He sounded interesting, and Neferati was intriguing, and sweet too. "Of course I would love to accompany you. In fact, let me help you find your father", I said, then remembering my manners. "If you want, miss". She let out a delicate laugh, and I couldn't help smiling. I was feeling so happy today.

As she looked at me, she thwacked a fly with her tail, and stamped it on the ground. I looked at her in awe...how...did she do that? "woah", I said out amazed "How did you do that?" I said, amazed with her skill. I watched her closely, and I felt the need to fly. To rise from the bounding of the ground, high up into the sky. Spreading my wings and soaring like a phoenix. Besides, that is what I am named after. I cheerfully looked at the filly, and awaited her reply, for I was very interested to talk to her. In fact, I was amazed I didn't let anxiety over take me, and make me run away like a coward. Her size was impressive, but she just had such an innocent aura, that she didn't seem threatening at all. She had a soft voice that would never fail to scare me. She was like a delicate, white flower.

occ: Sorry for the cruddy post. ^^

Messages In This Thread
Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-08-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-08-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-09-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-10-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-12-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-12-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-13-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-13-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-14-2013, 04:41 PM