Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

As he told me about his home, I felt a rush of pity. How would it be to grow up on a desolate place, that seemed to be so eerie all the time. I thought back to my happy meadow, with the bouncing rabbits, and butterflies. Almost like a scene off of a dream. With the woods not so far away, just a short walk to, and the rushing brook crossing in the middle of the fields. That was my home. The home I truly loved. But his. Rainy. Snowy. Yes, in my home we experienced severe snow and rain, but that was only during winter. Not during happy spring days. Then he talked about the forest that seemed dead. How horrible. "That's truly horrible", I said. But I knew, despite the fact of the lacking birds and flowers, that I would go venture the forest. It was in my blood to get into trouble, especially when there were new eerie places to explore.

"Don't worry Bane, I feel the same way", I was saying, referring to the fact of him hating the cold. "I am part Friesian, and my breed is supposed to adore the cold, but I loathe it with my life. I hate the feeling. And contrary to my breed, I enjoy the heat. Just to bask in it all day", I said, murmuring the last part about lazing in the sun. That would be the life. "My home...", I said dreaming off. "My home was...quite contrary of yours", I said. "It was a field, with flowers and bugs in the spring. It snowed heavily during the winter though, and rained a lot during the spring also. But besides the field were vast, stretching woods. Alone, I explored it so much I knew every place by heart", I said. "There was also a brook passing through the field, into the woods, and by the looming mountains", I told him. He asked me how I lived now and I smiled. "I'm a loner now. I drift. I have no home, and no herd", I said. I smiled, but all my eyes revealed, was pure sadness. He looked into my emerald eyes, as I looked back into his precious violet orbs. The color of flowers in a field. There was still hope for him too.

blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
New mountains [OPEN] - by Bane - 02-01-2013, 02:49 AM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-01-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Bane - 02-02-2013, 12:35 AM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-02-2013, 05:35 AM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Bane - 02-02-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-04-2013, 09:03 AM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Bane - 02-05-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-07-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Bane - 02-08-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-09-2013, 01:31 PM