the Rift

What have we here? [Open]

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ayaka’s thoughts began to wander on. Now that she had earned her Fire howl, she wondered if there was a way to howl normally, or if the fire would come whenever she howled. In a way, she hoped that it did not always happen, for it made her feel weak and without energy for a while. Although, with her shimmering pelt, she hoped it would never go away. She assumed that it was only at night that this would happen though. In the day, she could not help but think it would look stupid. But, at night when the moon shines down and it is dark, she pelt could glimmer and faintly glow its dusty white color.

As Lunare asked Ayaka to show her the howl, she was more than delighted. “I would be happy to show you!” She said, a little bit over happily. The cranium of the she-wolf lifted, as if trying to scrape the moon. Her maw opened into a perfect O shape and let out a song that seemed on perfect tune. Fire crackled and whipped from her throat as she felt the heat rising her mouth. She made sure that the howl was pointed upward, and not to touch Lunare or the sandy ground. With the conclustion of the howl, the fire began to get smaller and smaller from her mouth and soon, there was not a spark left.

How did you realize the gods gave you another power? The silvery she-wolf asked the russet fae. With a smile on her maw, she replied “I just felt something burning inside me. Like my soul was lit with flames. I then howled to make it stop, and the fire came out.” Her pelt sparkled and her orange orbs looked at the lavender gems of the taller fae.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-04-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-05-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-05-2013, 10:25 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-05-2013, 02:04 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-06-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-07-2013, 09:54 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-12-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-13-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-16-2013, 08:40 AM