the Rift

A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open]

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Instantly the little creeps slides into the beasts face, snorting and screaming. "Shut up will you!?" An annoyed expression placed upon usually cruel features. The beast stomps it's hooves into the child's flesh one last time. "You wish to join my herd?" A hideously cruel grin slips over lips, a crazed look appears in plum eyes. "FOOL! You think you can waltz into the Basin without a horn?! FOOL!" A sickening laugh rings out as grey daggers slam into the childs' skull, it's eye bulging out of the skull. Multicolored victim pushes the beast away from the carcass. Ears snap back in an instant, and a deep snort comes from nostrils. In a flash neck swoops down, a row of sharp white teeth bared. Beast aims to bit neck, wishing for the crimson liquid to seep into mouth and out of a wound.

Head is thrown back, an evil glare settles on the black pegasus. "You winged horses really are feather brains. Especially you!" The beast grumbles, shaking elegant head. A cruel laugh rings out, eyes gleaming with in an evil and devious way.

"Don't hurt Jinx anymore!"

The beast snaps it's head towards the small child. Shut up little fool! You're just as stupid aren't you!? A snarl comes from the beast as it tosses it's head, ready to slam into the black winged horse.

The beast was short but cruel. During it's short life, it had experienced so much pain and anger the only emotion it knows how to show is anger. The beast saw it's own mother being abused by it's father. That cause a seed to be planted into it's heart. Before long the child grew into a monster, slaughtering it's own father. With having spilled blood, the child ran away and grew into a beast. A truly black-hearted beast. And now, it was as cruel as ever. Torturing every soul it could.

"Man up you fool! You're weak! Weaklings are easily picked off!" The beast shouts at the winged creep. Out of the corner of it's eye another ghastly figure appears. Long hair, a sweet look. Mother. The beast snorts, annoyed.

"Stop hurting them," the apparition whispers gently, pleading eyes. The beast flicks it's ears towards the ghost. You expect me to stop!? Another cruel laugh slips from the jaws of the beast, it's plum eyes filled with a sickeningly cruel gleam.

[[Azucar, you naughty little girl.]]

Messages In This Thread
A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Jinx - 02-08-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Azúcar - 02-08-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Jinx - 02-09-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Azúcar - 02-11-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Jinx - 02-13-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Jinx - 02-20-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Azúcar - 02-13-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Azúcar - 02-22-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Ozz - 02-22-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Azúcar - 02-22-2013, 08:04 PM