Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO </style>

With fire to keep us warm & tools we made from rocks and bones
[Image: 5105621d5416e]</style>

If he even understood the words she meant as an insult, he gave no show of it. His features remained emotionless and stoic as he studied her without hesitation. One might wonder if Gaucho did infact understand all of the insults that were thrown his way for being slow, or being called a neanderthal, if he might one day just snap; given his size and experience sparring, that might not be such a good thing. But if it was to happen, it would not on this day.

As she stumbled forward, her body weight collapsing into his, he raised his wings forward as if to shield and steady her, while at the same time bracing himself against her weight. Inhaling her scent, Gaucho's mind briefly wandered to mating, as it often did, as his antlered brow peered down towards her. He nodded thoughtfully as she spoke. "Dragon's Throat." He confirmed with a nod. "Throat strong. Throat have healer." He continued, leaning into her slightly, as if she was some inanimate thing he was trying to make balance on its own. "Peg-a-sus always welcome in Throat." Pausing, as if trying to decide something, he twitched his nose, causing the bone piercing it to shift. "What is your name?"

Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Vesta - 02-13-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Gaucho - 02-13-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Vesta - 02-13-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Gaucho - 02-13-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Vesta - 02-13-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Gaucho - 02-15-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Vesta - 02-16-2013, 08:21 PM