the Rift

[Pirates]Sea's Calling (Open)

Naeatii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
My black, wavy mane blew in the upcoming wind, as I traveled through the forest. I smiled a wry smile. The forest indeed was very beautiful, but the beach called me. Every wave that arrived on the shore, the way the seagulls cawed to each other, and the feeling of water coming up to engulf you. Yes, that was true life. Not the earthy scent of leaves, but the salty scent of the sea. I continued traveling around these forests, dearly hoping to find another horse that maybe could take me back home, to the sea. I raised my head in the sky, letting out an ear pitching whinny.

I reared up on my hind legs, while doing it, trying to scan the area to see of another horse dwelling. Nothing. Oh well... I continued my journey, walking until I found a patch of grass. Fresh, and juicy, the taste invaded my mouth. I kept on eating until my hungered belly felt satisfied. I then continued onward with my journey to sea new lands, and seeing if I could find a home by the sea. The sea's calling. Another wind blew through, ruffling up my hair. I saw storm clouds moving in, strangely covering the sun. Strange as it was, I was relieved that water was going to drop soon. It started raining, and I was getting completely drenched, but I truly didn't give a care in the world. I smiled and tilted up my head, letting water stream down my face. The rain abruptly stopped, and soaked I continued my journey. I shook myself again, and my pelt slightly dried. Oh well. I'll see what I can find.

Messages In This Thread
[Pirates]Sea's Calling (Open) - by Naeatii - 02-16-2013, 04:43 AM
RE: [Pirates]Sea's Calling (Open) - by Cosette - 02-16-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: [Pirates]Sea's Calling (Open) - by Cosette - 02-19-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: [Pirates]Sea's Calling (Open) - by Naeatii - 02-17-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: [Pirates]Sea's Calling (Open) - by Arrane - 02-20-2013, 02:43 PM