the Rift

Make sure you get there first [Psyche]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
milk it for all it's worth

sad post is sad. I don't know if you want to wrap it up next?

Yes, the day in the Steppe when she thought the shadow mare a power hungry fool ready to feed them to the rest would not be easily forgotten. Hadn't they both miscalculated because if anyone had told her she would be loyally serving Psyche she might have forced her horn to their throat, wanting them to spill their guts. It was then red maned realized she had never known her, whoever she was, but didn't matter. It was who the shadow mare in front of her was now. The one that made tough choices, remaining regal, and collected in the daily battles, big and small, that were thrown their way. Face or not Lady Psyche was pulling it off, and Faelene knew as well one day she would have to stand with the Plague or in its way. Until then she wasn't about to pick sides. Much as she hated quite a few pegasus and equines she couldn't bring herself to harm or kill another just because of what they were. Who was she kidding? She was walking a fine line, close enough in one direction, only something disastrous could send her the opposite way. Even then, her imagination couldn't help her know what would count.

There was no telling action of her thoughts on Naberius, but Faelene took that for acceptance, and put it on her list to talk to him again. Knowing everyone who resided in the Basin was just as important. Xanthos had at last cracked and left. Faelene didn't find it surprising, mad enough to capture the dragon mare, and never capable of following through. It would only take one idiot to upset the balance.

Faelene offered no grin to Psyche's words, but there was a gleam to her eyes. She would not have felt bad for that one being tortured, not one bit. The charcoal colored mare took in a small amount of air. "Kri is soon to have to chose someone else to rule beside her. The golden Sultan is no more, they couldn't seem to agree so he left taking some with him." Leander had met Psyche she was sure, and had probably noticed what her presence had done. Still, to share he wasn't part of the Throat any more was news. Voice tightened, dislike in it, and the deep lines of her facade. The Edge I hate even more. They have dragon fires lit everywhere, and their numbers slowly grow," Faelene couldn't quite keep track how many stayed not to disappear again. How many more faces took their place. They were the smallest herd with lands, and that's all that mattered to her. Features became indifferent, and she shrugged a shoulder. " The Grey I have only encountered one of theirs, who I'm not very impressed with. Some time I plan to meet the creators, gauge how really strong and capable they are. I'm sure they won't stay in the forest forever if they continue to expand."

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make sure you get there first [Psyche] - by Faelene - 02-17-2013, 08:06 PM