the Rift

I Need Your Guidance (Onni)

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!

onni</style>
      if i fall, will you catch me?</style>

"Lyhty," she says, her voice soft and airy like a summer breeze, though there was a tone of disapproval riding over it as she chides the small songbird. "Not that one." The healer says, looking at her bird with soft, forgiving eyes despite the small hint of a reprimand she had just issued. Lifting up a small bramble with her mouth Onni motions for the bird to get a close look. She drops it on the ground and watches the small bird examine it, a smile on her face. "Can you find me another one of these, fresh from the plant?" A small chirp rings through the air, and delicate little feathers zoom off into the desert sky, the shaman watching with a smile as he leaves. She stands, watching in the same direction, until movement catches her eyes.

Turning to face the east, Onni looks straight onward at the stallion who walks with staggering steps through the desert. She trots forth, following the figure with a concerned look of a healer, trying to catch the stallion before he escapes from her line of sight. Of course, even in this modest pace, it does not take her long to nearly overtake the sickly male. Her pace slows to a steady walk, coming to fall in beside the stallion as he observes the Dragon's Blood tree with his... tongue? Gawking, Onni tilts her head sideways and watches as the grey takes one large lick of the sap. The mare was slightly perturbed, knowing that the Great Tree was one of the markers of the land, but said nothing of it. Instead, she cleared her throat to garner the male's attention.

"Hello," she says with a light voice and smile. "My name is Onni." She pauses, brows knitting downward in concern. "I could not help but notice that you seem... pained. Might I examine you, sir?" Bright eyed and honest, the shaman of the Dragon's Throat presents herself with an open heart and kind soul.
""

image by redbeansandrice @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
I Need Your Guidance (Onni) - by Valentine - 02-09-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: I Need Your Guidance (Onni) - by Onni - 02-17-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: I Need Your Guidance (Onni) - by Valentine - 03-08-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: I Need Your Guidance (Onni) - by Onni - 03-17-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: I Need Your Guidance (Onni) - by Valentine - 03-17-2013, 03:59 AM
RE: I Need Your Guidance (Onni) - by Onni - 03-22-2013, 04:49 PM