the Rift

With Hearts Cast Down [Open]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

The cool breeze indicated the falling of night and the magic that came with it. The moon began its ascent into the heavens and she watched with wide eyes as it did. The sparkling of its glimmering face upon their reflective pools was something that would have been a sight to see. For when did such a creature find comfort in the night? But it was her nest; the womb in which she grew when the twilight hung overhead. She often used her days to rest while she used her nights to wander. She was much like a nomad sauntering around the Basin when the sun went down and that was the time that she felt truly alive. Sometimes she would even risk wandering out into the Steppe to watch this very same scene but it was not the same. With Murdock at her side she felt as if the stars glowed just a bit brighter and the sky was just a little darker creating the perfect contrast for the world below to see. Above them the planets were always turning but what they didn’t know wouldn’t hurt them.

Along the snow covered plains the lights raced between shadows and down along the grooves of one valley or another to disappear into the distance. She watched it all and sought to capture the magic of the night beneath her toes. But she wouldn’t leave his side; instead she would inhale his sweet scent and curl her warming breath into his shoulder. There were times when standing still felt right even if one found themselves running, always running. Perhaps the idea was one that pushed her into action, though only figuratively so. Her lips parted then, ready to reveal herself and share the lies that often tore her truths apart.

I am obligated to the Basin to refrain from your kind, but I find that I am more comfortable in your company than I am in my own. I hope that I will never have to choose between you… but my servitude is something that I find success in and if asked, I will relinquish what is required.” She looked into his face hoping to find understanding there because despite her resolve, there was a small pain resting in her gut that made her want to bury herself in his skin and forget everything that rode upon her shoulders.

It was not merely her obligation to the Basin that made her speak such dismal words but more so her obligation to Psyche and the Plague. It was time she accept her responsibilities and forget trying to run from them. She had many things before her that required her undying attention and she was loyal enough to admit as much. Unfortunately, Murdock had stumbled upon the burning grounds and she was the one who stood with torch in hand ready to set it all to flame.

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-12-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-12-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-13-2013, 02:58 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-14-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-15-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-15-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-16-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-16-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-17-2013, 04:18 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-17-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-18-2013, 02:46 AM